Re: [ST] A different brake fluid question

<<
I really think that cross over system keeps you
from getting it totally dialed in (all air out).   I think I will have to
just drive it (which isn't that bad a decision cause it isn't all that
squishy) or go to a two system like Spiegler makes.
Rod

I had a discussion recently with a non-Triumph shop manager about this.  He
advised against going to dual lines, unless I was reducing inside diameter
of the lines.  He said I would get an even softer level replacing the
crossover.  There's a hydrodynamics discussion here, but I ain't smurt
enough to really understand it fully.  Probably something about increasing
the amount of fluid being displaced/moved by the same sized cylinder isn't
as efficent.  But I have been told by a Triumph shop owner that he did an
experiment on an RS using 2 OEM Triumph long hoses, one to each caliper, and
the owner of the bike was pleased with the results.  Any thoughts out there?
  I've got the parts to do the dual OEM swapover, but now I'm hesitant.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen