Re: [ST] A different brake fluid question

Steve,
I here what you say, BUT you are making an assumption that the amount of
expansion is "significant."  I'm not sure when you already have SS lines
that the assumption is valid.  Getting that air bubble out of the cross over
may far outweigh the expansion, IF there is a trapped air bubble.
Rod