From: Richard D'Amours
Subject: [ST] Batteries

I may not ride as much as I should to keep the battery charged but God man
this thing eats batteries.

I pretty much go through a battery a year even though I take it out over the
winter and trickle charge it, etc.  Just wondering if it's the same with you
guys and any theories you may offer as to what is killing the battery.