Re: [ST] Batteries

My ST's battery is just over 3 years old, never a problem, except the first
day I owned the bike.  I inadvertently left the key on my new baby in the
"park" position, and that killed the battery over night.  I charged it and
it's been fine since.  That said, it will probably expire this weekend in
the wilds of northern Vermont....

Denis Liakos
'01 BRG ST
'01 Neon Blue SP3