[ST] First question!

You may also recall I was always bothering folk with
questions! Nothing's changed.

I've just had my 2nd 'MOT' done (for non-UK folks,
that's the annual roadworthiness test, compulsory once
a bike is over 3 years old).

I had a warning that the rear shock was borderline.
The damping has gone AWOL. I was able to dial in just
enough to pass at the maximum setting on the adjuster,
but it's days are definitely numbered.

Has anyone else replaced the RS shock yet? The proper
Triumph part is a 'shocking' £380 + fitting + tax! And
it never was that brilliant anyway. What did you buy,
where from, and how much? Does anyone know if the
original shock is rebuildable? Does an ST shock fit?
etc etc! All help appreciated.

Barry
00 RS