[ST] Shocking!

Thanks for the feedback.

It was 'quantified' by number of bounces! You get the
bike upright then push it down and let go. In my case
at first it bounced like a pogostick several times
before it settled. After adjustment it tried to bounce
just once then stopped. It shouldn't bounce at all
really.

Ohlins are a crazy price. Maxton ditto.

Triump,ant have got a 2nd hand one cheap, but can't
tell me the age/mileage of the bike it came off!
Sprint M haven't got one at present.

Hagon look a better bet in the UK, and I'm talking an
interesting deal with Martin Hagon now - will let you
know how it goes.

Thanks

Barry