Re: [ST] Batteries

> I may not ride as much as I should to keep the battery charged but God man
> this thing eats batteries.

Richard,
Your statement may identify the problem.  While you'd be wise to listen to
Rod and check your charging system, my sense is that inactivity is allowing
the state of charge to drop and battery sulfation results.  Suggest you
invest in a Battery Tender-type maintainer and keep it plugged into the bike
any time you're not riding.  That's what I do and my OE battery still
performs like it did when new, 30k miles ago.
HTH,
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST