[ST] Bob Nixon update frm another list

 > As of Tuesday mid-morning, Bob has been holding his own for the last two
days.  Heart is steady and breathing is good, but still on
ventilator.  They're still making efforts to keep him turned as well as
decreasing ventilation to see where his tolerance threshold is.  This
basically tells them how well his lungs are working on their own.  The
progress is very slow.

 > The CT scans were postponed in order to give him time to stabilize and
improve.

 > No setbacks for a couple of days now.  I'll chalk that up as good news.

Ken T. from Ca.

It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are in a
hurry.
- - --Ralph's Observation

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 99' Triumph Sprint ST, 02' Bonneville
http://www.labiker.com/members/index.php?cc63d31418542