SPAM : ' 99 VFR 800 for sale

Hello all,

Need the money, need the space. Too many horses in the garage so one of 'em
has to go.....the short list :

1999 Honda VFR 800, red
Second owner
39,600 miles
Never raced , crashed , or dropped
Dunlop tires with a couple couple thousand miles left
New battery
Well cared for with service records
Bone stock
NEEDS A STATOR

This bike has been well cared for. I have put approximately half of the miles
on it, the remainder by its original owner, a good friend, so I know where
its been. Overall condition is very good, with a little mark here and there as
you would expect on a  5 year old bike. Unless your using a real fine tooth
comb, it looks pretty good. It runs very strong. Mechanically very sound, except
for needing the stator.

It comes with the rear seat cowl and a Lockhart tank bra.

Bike is located in Cleveland , Ohio, and can be ridden home, depending on
distance.  I can help coordinate freight, but cannot deliver.

I am asking $ 4200.

Please email me off list for pictures and/or more details.

Thank you ,

John Ulizzi
Cleveland , Ohio
216-486-9371