Re: [ST] Strange behaviour.....

Do you use the kill switch to turn the bike off? or the key?  If you are
using the kill switch, the bike cannot make it's last readings, most
important, the crank position reading and it has to crank a few more times
before starting the next time (note that the extra cranking may not occur
every time you use the kill switch to turn the bike off).  On our Triumphs,
it is best to use the key to shut the bike off as it is the only way for
the computer to do a proper shutdown.

Dan.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico
www.danwallander.com
Triumph Sprint ST :: BMW R90/6
TSRA-VP, ABC, IBA, AMA,HSTA

before it fires. If it doesn't fire by then (happens once in a while), I
stop cranking, wait a second and then it fires up pretty quickly. Sometimes
it idles really low for a short while before the FI brain (or something)
figures out the engine is cold and needs to idle faster. Weird. Never lost
any sleep over it.