Re: [ST] Iron Butt Riding

I know I have done some really stupid things on LD rides and I also ride
very safely most of the time, but when challenged with time and distance
goals I often get caught up in the moment and do what needs to be done
to meet those personal goals.  I love the torture and challenge of a
good ride and like the idea of sticking it to the man every now and
then.  I ride for the simple fact that being on a bike gives me a sense
of freedom  like no other aspect of life has ever been able to provide.

Tim Elliott