Re: [ST] Ride to work

> Just curious how many of you ride to work on a daily basis...

Once upon a time I rode to work on a daily basis. Carpool lanes and 16
miles of traffic jams made it amazingly convenient. As long as it wasn't
icy, it was no big deal. Picked up a Clover jacket that's waterproof and
windproof and was always quite comfortable.

But then I joined the company-sponsored vanpool in which I can sleep,
ride for free, and be forced to leave the office at a decent hour
instead of arriving early and still staying late.

Which also means I can go out at night, not get enough sleep, and get to
work the next morning without having to sleep late the next morning so
that I'm not exhausted on the bike.

Returning to lurk-mode,
trey

- --