Re: [ST] GIVI adaptors & racks for Triumphs

Thunderbike still sells their adapter brackets, ugly as they are.  Givi
is readily available in the states.  The catalog still shows a 2000 RS
with a 3 box kit on it, but Givi says they no longer make the brackets
(aren't they universal anyway?).  Since acquiring a Ducati 748, the RS
will now be pushed toward touring duty.  That will include matching Givi
bags.

Steve Lawler wrote:

>In a previous email, don draper stated:
>

>> www.thunderbike.co.nz
>>

>Don,
>I went to the site and it looks like they don't sell Givi anymore. If
>you click on the "Luggage" link with the picture of the Givi bags you
>are taken to a page that only has Willie & Max soft bags. Givi isn't
>mentioned anywhere. It took me a while to find it but if you click on
>the "Thunderbike Products" link then scroll to the bottom there are the
>rack kits. No mention of the luggage itself.
>
>Or here is the easy way:
>http://www.thunderbike.co.nz/sales/tbikeproductsindex.htm

- --
John Albright