[ST] Smiley Face

Steve Duncan,

Yesterday, whilst riding home from work, I was attacked by a Wal-Mart smiley face bag.  After it happened, you were the first person I thought of because of your descriptive ride report.

Now I full understand what you went through, although I did not take it in the face like you.

I saw this blue bag fly out from under a PU then the yellow smiley showed itself.  It was fluttering around in the wind very erratically.  I was going 60MPH as I swerved from the right side of my lane to the left side and ducked my head.  It almost caught my in the face had I not dodged my head at the last minute.  Instead it clipped my right shoulder and got caught up in my wind stream for the next unsuspecting victim.  Whew! that was a close one.

I see now that those bags can be vicious.  Good think they don't have teeth. ;)

Rich
00' RS
96' RS125