From:  Jwheinzer@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:42:44 -0400
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] newbie question

Just picked up my RS about ten days ago, love it and am looking forward to
finishing the break-in period so I can better explore the capabilities of
this wonderful triple! Anyway, a question. I've been reading with interest
the past few posts regarding this engine running somewhat hot, and it seems
this may be a common trait. Is there a way to change the LED display from
Centigrade to Farenheit? I find myself making the mental calculation, and
it's not too difficult, but I would probably prefer the system I'm more
familiar with. I did briefly scan the manual, but it wasn't readily
apparent. The reset buttons seem to be for the trip odometers and time
display only. By the may, mine gets up to over 100 C. pretty readily, which
alarmed me at first, since that is bioling point of water at atmospheric
pressure - but within 'normal' range for our pressurized, coolant treated
system.
John Heinzer
'04 Sprint RS
'03 Bonnie Centennial