Re: [ST] 2004 Honda Hoot trip

Lawrence,

I made Americade this year.  OK event with some good exibitors.  Saw and
sat on the new BMW R1200GS, -- if I was only rich :-)
Triumph was not in attendence and Suzuki and Yamaha cancelled out.  Rode
the various roads around Lake George and into VT and NH with a brief
ride into Maine.  Fantastic scenery, but roads bear bitter testimony to
the rough winters --  very rough with some dangerous frost heaves on the
backroads.
Glad I went one time, though.

I prefer the Dragon, NC and TN.
May have to try the Hoot next time.