Re: [ST] Ride to work

Funny, I've gotten many replies to this e-mail, but just got this one
today (6/30/04).  Although I don't have a Sprint yet (still wishing and
saving), I ride to work every day that I can.  This means from mid-Feb.
to mid-Nov. here in Chicago, and I only drive when I have to carry
something too big for the bike.  Of course my commute is fairly short (8
mi each way) so I try to find the most interesting ways to work, and
even go home for lunch almost every day to get more time on the bike!

Dan

>>> zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx 6/25/04 12:17:52 AM >>>
Just curious how many of you ride to work on a daily basis...We in LA
are spoiled by the weather - can't really remember when it really rained
here. From the occasional drizzle in the morning off the coastal clouds,
it's pretty dry and no reason not to ride. I ride daily and am getting
to know other riders coming the other way like clockwork. It's three
miles due south and seven miles due west along the coast with the view
of Catalina Island - and then I'm at work. I guess I'm not complaining.

Zoltan
01 ST red
This is a sample signature file
made by Guinevere. You can set your
own, in Configuration, under Location
of Files.

Virtually anything can go in here.
Just make sure each line is 76 characters
or less. Enter forced carriage returns
if necessary.

If you want an HTML signature, create
a TEXT version of the signature. Then
create the HTML version, with the same
filename, but an additional .HTM added
to it. It will be used automatically.

The HTML file should contain just the
raw HTML. No <HTML>,<BODY>,<HEAD>, <TITLE>
tags should be in the file.