From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
george
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 4:33 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Dyno Stats....

I finally got the opportunity to throw my 2002 ST (completely stock
w/lowered pipe for the panniers) up on a dyno this weekend.  We were only
able to do HP runs.  I need to bring the shop manual next time so we know
where to hook up all the sensors.

Anyway here are the results from 3 runs:

Run #1 = 97.42hp
Run #2 = 98.30hp
Run #3 = 98.70hp

These are rear wheel readings.  Nice straight line up through the
peak.  The gas analyzer showed the bike running very lean!  Time to look
into a new can, PC, and map!

For those in Chicagoland who'd be interested in giving the dyno a whirl,
check out the following link:

http://www.motofanatic.net/

George

*