RE: [ST] for george - Tire Pressure on a Rear

Last year when I bought Macadam 100X's, I called Michelin about tyre
pressure.  I told him my weight, type of motorcycle, and that I usually ride
one up.

At first they made a politician answer, i.e "follow your user manual."  So I
told him it said 36 psi Front & 42 psi rear, but I assumed that was for the
stock Bridgestones.

He then replied that too would be fine for the 100X.  I fluctuated alittle,
but got over 10,000mi off them.

So I don't know.  Looks like this is another one of those subjective topics.
Everyone does something different and it works for them.  There are too many
variables (size, weight, one rider, two riders, type of roads, type of
riding style, tarmac temp, tyre compound, track riding) and the list goes
on.

Best guess is to experiment and use what works individually.

Rich