Re: [ST] Engine Management Light ---Help!!!

Rod Brown wrote:
> There used to be a saying back in the sixties or early seventies that hit
> the MC rags of the day.  Imagine your in an Apollo space capsule and you see
> on the console "Electrics by Lucas."  I guess the modern equivalent is
> strapping yourself into and F16 and seeing the Microsoft XP logo come up on
> your targeting radar.

Reminds of one day when I was taking the PATH train to work. I get to
the platform and look at the monitor and there it was in all its glory.
The Blue Screen of Death. I just bursted out in laughter.

- --
Steve Lawler

"I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I have my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car
I could go a hundred miles an hour
Long as I got the Almighty Power
Glued up there with my pair of fuzzy dice"
           --from "Cool Hand Luke"