Re: [ST] RE: Voodoo Mechanics

> The one (and only) time that I ran out of gas the engine light
> came on and stayed on after the refuel, restart.

VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!   I had drained every drop of gas out of the tank,
fuel filter and fuel pump because I was replacing plastic fittings with
metal.  Had to take off the fuel pump plate to get all of the broken plastic
from the female connector in the tank.   Betcha something happened while it
was trying to suck in the quart or so of gas I put back in the tank to get
it started.

Thanks,
Rod