[ST] for John - track schools

 >>> puts me seriously into the mind for a track school.  While
Freddie Spencer's would be great (and has the advantage of not
costing a dime for lodging for me), its too pricey.  Any suggestions?
<<<

    I've tried them all more than once - with the exception of CLASS,
which is most racing oriented - and found Dennis Pigelow's DP Safety
school to be the most fun and beneficial in terms of track time and
instruction.
                      www.dpsafetyschool,com
 I think Laguna Seca is the most fun of the tracks he uses for his
schools.

                                     doggydoo   - - - o&\o