Re: [ST] Rear Shock/Hyperpro

John,
If you aren't in too much of a hurry, I'll be giving a report on the
Hyperpro combi-kit, springs front and rear, as soon as I get some ride time
on them.  Initial ride of 1 mile to and 1 mile back from the gas station
tell me the forks are more compliant than stock and the shock feels more
solid (stock was a little mushy with my 230 pounds, like those tech terms??)

That price is MSRP I believe.  There is a company, White Buffalo Racing
which discounts their springs and might  do shocks as well.

Let me say one thing up front.  Their customer support is great.  That's the
good news.  The not so good news is that they confused ST and RS or more
correctly SSSA with RSSA.  Hopefully, after their experience with my bike
that will get resolved.  They sure bent over backwards to my situation
fixed.  IMO, that's rare these days.
Rod