From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David
Sergeant
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 2:48 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #123

         Geeze, that's news to me.  I always turn mine off with the kill
switch.  Granted, I bought mine used so never had the benefit of a owner's
manual.  That's how the MSF taught us, right?  Also, when the engine is hot,
the fan will run even though I shut it off with the kill switch.

         Can someone else confirm this procedure?  I mean, I'm willing to
change my ways, but that doesn't seem right.

         Dave 00 RS.

*