[ST] RE: st-digest V2004 #125

I finally got round to fitting a Lockhart Phillips  1/2 tank cover
(http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/pages/product-sub3.asp?id=64) that I
bought some time ago and I unfortunately lost the instructions and their
web site doesn't have them posted...  If anybody has fitted one of these
tank covers can they confirm where the front elastic goes - I undid the
front tank bolt and so the elastic actually goes under the tank - is
this correct ?  I was wondering if this elastic should just go round the
front of the tank in front of the bolt - I wonder if the elastic going
under the tank will interfere with anything.

Thanks.

Kevin