From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Harries, Mort
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 3:36 PM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [ST] What did I do wrong?

<SNIP>

So my question to the gurus on the list, is what the hell happened??  My own
theory is that the bike started to slide out in the (left) turn, then
suddenly got traction again, and flipped violently over onto the right.
Thing is, I don't remember any of it, or if I did something to make it
worse.  So I guess I'm hoping for some answers on what happened, and is
there anything I could have done to prevent this.

Thanks,

Mort Harries
Haworth NJ
<SNIP>