Re: [ST] What did I do wrong?

Is the stop sign materialized on the pavement by one
of these big wide white slicky stripes ? That could
explain why the rear slid while you were making the
left turn. Been there, done that. As for the damage,
you would be surprised how much plastic a simple
impact on the tarmac can break. If a car had hit the
bike, you would have some twisted metal as well. (my 2
cents).

- --- "Harries, Mort" <mort.harries@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Had a nasty get off on Friday.  I don't understand
> what happened so I'm reluctant to get back on the
bike until I do (...).

=====
Jean "Chase Dawg" Doublet
Sprint ST 99