[ST] Frustrated with Shock Selection for Sprint RS....any ideas/advice?

Well I've called Traxxion, Dan Kyle, Thermosman,
Lindermann, and GMD Computrack and these are my
options for a rear shock it seems:

A WP (not Works performance, this shock is made in
Europe) shock with preload, ride height, compression,
and remote hydraulic preload adjuster for ~$850.

or

Drive/send my rear shock 170 miles to Penske
headquarters and have them custom make one for my
shock since they don't have a design onhand for me.
Bike out of commission for 8 weeks.  Lindermann has
the best current prices (well Thermosman is very
close) @ $659 for the dual-adjustment 8981 (no remote
preload), but that price would be subject to change
with the development costs I guess. Ending up around
$725-$750.

or

Hyperprousa.com  is a company out of Europe making a
rear shock for my bike costing from $750-1150
depending on the options I want.  This is an unknown
company to me so I'm really not sure what to do here
either, also scared of support for rebuilds etc. etc.

What to do? Here are my requirements and whatnot:

Bike- 2002 Triumph Sprint RS
Front Suspension- Racetech
.95 Springs/Emulators/recommended Settings done by GMD
Computrack
Rear Suspension- Stock
Typical Riding- Aggressive Street, 25% 2-up w/
luggage, would like to start track days. According to
GMD I only have 1-2 clicks of preload left for rear
shock
Weight- 195# naked, GF-> 112# naked
Location- Bumpy, weather beaten roads of the NE and
one 4k mile trip/year down the BRP to Smokey Mountains
and up through NC, TN, KY, WV, OH, PA, NY and then
home to CT.

- -I kinda like the WP shock since it had remote preload
adjustment like my Stock shock has....nice for two-up
riding. But it costs more and is probably harder/more
expensive to get serviced/parts since Penske is right
in my back door and is so popular. Also, I get the
feeling the Penske is of slightly better quality and
the WP with the remote hydraulic preload will have
less if an adjustment range as compared to the
threaded preload of the Penske. (I'm a little fuzzy on
this idea).  The Hyperpro is basically unknown to
me...

Can anyone shed some light or tell me which shock
they'd go for?  There must be someone on this list
that has gone through this already.  I'm suprised no
one has gone to Penske b4 to throw one of their shocks
on there and done the development work for me. :p

Thanks!

Bryce