[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #129

Thanks for the update on the Hyperpro Rod, I've long thought about the
Racetech front and a better rear replacement but the cost always put me off.
I know you get what you pay for but the bike works pretty good stock but
certainly could be improved on. Just too cheap to do it. Sounds like you may
have hit on something there. Please give us more details about the changes
and how it holds up.
Mark Olson
01BRG ST
97 Daytona
79 Bonnie(for sale)(sold!)

No, I don't work for Hyperpro.  No, I'm not getting a free anything.  They
just work for me.
Rod