RE: [ST] kill switch

<SNIP>
That's why I love this list.  It's like Alzheimer's for the young.

Steve Duncan
Tejas

<SNIP>

That's because no one saves the threads.  When the list had a searchable archive, alot of the redundancy was eliminated.

Tell you what.  In the next few month's I'll know if I've landed a contract on the side.  If I do, I'll be getting broadband internet access (at home) as part of the job.  If & when that happens, then I'll gladly host a searchable archive again.

Whose in charge of this list?  I'll let that person know if & when I'll be able.  I don't want to get hopes up, I just think it's time someone steps up to the plate since it's been a while.

Rich