RE: [ST] Frustrated with Shock Selection for Sprint RS....any ideas/advice?

Works Performance does have a shock for the ST, I've got once on my '99 now
and have been very happy with it.  It has the same adjustments the stock
shock has with the same adjustment points and methods.  It's their gas
filled Ultra shock with a single rate spring.  5 to 600 dollars.

you do need to send them your shock as they reuse the preload adjuster.
Everything else is new and it is rebuildable.

I found it much better to call Works Performance and deal with them
directly as their web site can be confusing unless you know exactly what
you want.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico
www.danwallander.com