Re: [ST] Frustrated with Shock Selection for Sprint RS....any ideas/advice?

> I do have reservation regarding them using a
> progressive spring, as all the top suspension tuners I
> know use a straight rate.
Honda has used them in the past and are using them now.  Two wins for bikes
using Hyperpro springs at Daytona.

> I placed a call into my trusty Race Tech guy, Kevin
> can't do that.  So I need to get to the bottom of
> this.
I remember Kevin, he's the guy you have to get to after the call screeners
run out of answers.  I really liked my RT emulators and springs but I did
get some non-answer answers from them.  If you really want to lose
confidence, use their online "set your bike up" software.  You can change
anything you want but your weight and the spring rate are the only things
that can change.

Good luck on the hunt.  Sorry to say that with too many vendors you have to
maintain low expectations to achieve any satisfaction.
Rod