RE: [ST] Skyking Frame Sliders

Ahh-HA !!!  See Spud???  I told ya that some vicious rumor would get
started!  :)))

OK, Spud is grounded.  Go to your room and stand in the corner until I tell
you to come out.  And you don't get any pudding.  <bg>

Steve Duncan
Tejas

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." ~Dave Barry