RE: [ST] New brakes

Brake Pads from Triumph are just fine, except for the price

EBC makes fine pads that fit our bikes for much less and are most likely
available at many of your local dealers (Triumph or not).  There are also a
few other brake pad companies too, but I've used EBC  FA236 for the front
and I think FA214/2 for the rear.  They usually go for 25 to 30 dollars per
caliper.

Dan.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico