Re: [ST] Danziger MARRIED ????

In a previous email, Marc Danziger stated:
> 11:30 Saturday at Disney Hall in downtown LA (no, seriously, we're getting
> married in the garden there...1st wedding there, lots of hassle, but ought
> to be great photos...). If you can make it from Texas by then, Steve, you
> can come...<g>.
>
> I'll put pix up in a week or so.
>
> I'm lucky as hell. Also broker than hell...damn, even mid-sized simple
> weddings are damn expensive!!

Most heartfelt congratulations to you. For you, a special marriage quote:

"Le mariage c'est résoudre ensemble des problèmes qu'on aurait jamais eu
tout seul!" (Marriage is solving together problems you would never have
alone!)
            -- Unknown

In all seriousness, I'll bet that it will be a beautiful wedding. I've
been happily married for 20-1/2 years and have enjoyed every moment.
Well, almost every moment. *ouch* No, no, I mean EVERY moment! And the
most amazing thing about my bride is that she has never been on a
motorcycle and does not give me the least bit of grief about it. I would
gladly kill for her. May you feel the same way 20 years for now. "Enjoy
the ride."

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously."
            -- Oscar Wilde