From: Masiak, Richard [mailto:Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 8:50 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] New brakes

I agree.  EBC makes a fine pad that fit our trumpets.  I used EBC organics
on the rear and they work fine.  Much less expensive that OEM.

I went with organic and not the semi-metallic only because that's all the
shop had in stock and I was in a hurry to get the bike on the road, since it
was stitting on stands for two months.

Definitlely shop around.  Most of the main stream brake pad mfr.s make pads
that will fit.  I'll dig tonight for my list of manufacturer's and part
numbers I compiled during my search, and post that info tomorrow.

Rich