From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Heyer, Matthew A.
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:14 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] New brakes

Since you speak of the organics...what's the difference between the sintered
and the kevlar?  The sintered are only nominally more expensive - what's the
upside and the downside?  Am I correct that the sintered last longer and
have more braking power, but are harder on your rotors and require a
specific scrub in method?  Thanks for educating a brake newbie

Matt Heyer
'01 BRG Sprint ST