From: IdealMages@xxxxxxx [mailto:IdealMages@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 1:59 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Carbon Fiber Can

In a message dated 3/11/04 10:24:38 AM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< >> does anyone know if the Triumph Carbon Fiber Can is

>> considered 'stock exhaust' in California

> It does not; Triumph specifys that it's for 'off-road  use

> only'.

It's also stamped right on the can that is is for off-road

use only.

Ah, after getting a mirror and flashlight, yes I can see that in big bold
letters on the underneath inboard side near the clamp...hmmm...wonder if
Triumph
put that in an inaccessible place for a reason? ;-)

So now I know I'll have to do the swap, anything I need to know about doing
it other than take A off and put B on? Gaskets?

JL Jones

*