RE: [ST] Carbon Fiber Can

And one last piece of advice is to make sure that the tab with the bolt
going thru is situated such that it is NOT contacted by the center stand.
This is very important, as the constant banging of the center stand on that
clamp while under way will put cracks in your header.  Don't ask me how I
know this :))

Steve Duncan
Tejas

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."     ~Dave
Barry