RE: [ST] Front Wheel Installation

- --- Dan Wallander <triumph99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The speedo drive should be located so that the cable
> exits the drive at right angles to the fork and
> facing to the rear of the motorcycle, make certain
> the tangs on the inside of the drive match the
> grooves.

It took me a while to get this part right last time
since the speedo drive has two sets of tabs. If you
line up the wrong tabs on the fork tang (with the
cable pointing up not back), then it may look right
but will be very difficult to fit the wheel and axle.
Mabye if it was forced you would get drag like you're
experiencing.

My suggestion (based on past mistakes) is to read
Dan's description above very carefully and verify that
you have it oritented right (along with all the other
detailed comments).