Re: [ST] GPS?

While the fixed MB *could* be a problem, it's all in
how u plan out your routes.  A buddy with a 19mb
Garmin V led us down and back on the BRP to GA rfom CT
and also all the local twisties in the area once we
got down there, no troubles.  With the 56megs I think
I'll do just fine.  Granted if I plan a Coast-to-Coast
ride, then sure...I could fill up 256mb of memory with
detaield maps, but how much would I really need?  Is
it worth the 250-300 dollar increase in price?  For
me...not really.  I haven't gone cross-country yet,
and the 56mb already will suit me for my 4k mile trip
this year.  How much more ya need?

Bryce