[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #143; Introduction

Hi, all. My name is Bob Nixon from the Phoenix Arizona Area. I bought my Red
01 Sprint ST new, which has recently turned over 40,000 miles. I originally
purchased the bike as an old farts (me 58) sportbike but this summer I
picked up a new 03 GSXR K3 for local canyon and track day duty, so the
Sprint will now do dedicated Sport Touring duty. I had the bike gone through
and purchased hard bags, pannier box and zero gravity wind shield.

My question to the Sprint list is about aftermarket seats. I looked at the
Corbin & Sargeant's at the local dealer (catalog) but wanted to query the
list on opinions of seats. BTW, I love the Sprint and she's been my favorite
owned bike of many. The new GSXR is fine for what it's intended but IMO, not
really a good all around bike like the Sprint ST or VFR.

Below are some "photo links" (both recent & old) of myself,  fellow riders &
my Sprint.

http://members.cox.net/bigrex/Sunrise
http://extexltd.com/bigrex/03-14-04/031404-1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/bigrex/Bagger