Re: [ST] My multiple posts

CAPT Howard S. Serlick USNR wrote:
>     I thank you for your kind notes and jibes. I was receiving "message
> rejected' notices when I posted my first message. I tried again. Same
> thing happened. Then I stopped. Several of you let me know that
> something was weird after the second message. All I can say is I'm
> sorry, I have not mis-spelled my middle name (thanks Andy), and I meant
> well.

I didn't think that it was intentional. I had a similar problem at the
same time yesterday. I posted a message and it went through. A minute
later I got an email telling me that my post had been bounced. Go figure.

- --
Steve Lawler

01 ST

"When you're up to your neck in alligators it's hard to remind yourself
that your main objective was to drain the swamp.
             --Unknown