Re: [ST] Eastern Rally

Donald Payne wrote:
> After S. Lawler's badger post (I still can't
> belive I sat and watched that) I think we need some riding and beer drinking
> time.

Yeah! But the next time someone says "badger" that song will start
running through your head!

I ride to work every day when there isn't snow and ice on the roads. In
fact, since we typically shut down for the summer I usually get more
riding time in January than in July! But I have a beer or two most
evenings all year round!

As for the Eastern Rallye, it would take someone willing to devote a lot
of time to searching for places and rides and dealer support. A lot more
time than I can give. Summer is my time to work on the house and do
family stuff. I also try to get away for a technology-free week in the
woods.

- --
Steve Lawler