Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #143; Introduction

Bob, I have a Corbin that I have had about 7500 miles.  My longest days
have been in the 400-500 mile range.  I have no compliants and find it
easily good for that many miles at a sitting.  Last year I rode from
Mansfield,OH to W-S, NC with 2 stops in under 8 hours, 480 miles.  That
said I thought the stock seat was fine.  I have a Corbin for the
passinger backrest.  Two up my wife and I have done over 400 miles.  Her
only compliant is she tends to slide forward.  This is partially due to
the saddlebags, soft, as well as the seat.

Rick
00 Sprint ST