Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #147

Bob that is some great video!

Clarify something for me....the guy in front of you in
the first two movies on your list...is it me, or is he
braking through corners?  Or is he tapping his brakes
b4 every corner to alert you?   Or slightly braking to
get his bike to turn in faster?  Just curious.  Hard
to tell with the sun and all but I think I see it.
very nice roads u have there....I'm envious.

Bryce