Re: [ST] Janklow

I made sure to throw in my $.02, 100 days, work release in 30, and no
personal liability for manslaughter.  AND, he's appealing and wants to be
free during the appeal process. The states average is 11 years for the same
charge.  Not too shabby, I wonder if I kiled someone with my car if I could
get the same sentence.  I'm going to guess the answer to that question is
no.