[ST] East/West (was: st-digest V2004 #149)

Bob Nixon wrote:
> Not to start an West vs East row but why would anyone West of the Rockies
> want to ride all that distance to the "relative" flatland; higher population
> density, extreme humidity
<snip>

In previous years there was an East Rallye and a West Rallye. The last
year that there was a rallye it was only a West one.

Personally, I love the northeast and all it's population density, snow,
bugs, changing leave colors, non-shaking ground, steady electricity
supply, etc. I grew up in the area of cow and potato farms (Hey,
Denis!). And I suppose to someone from Phoenix (the city named after a
burning bird), we have "extreme" humidity. I now live outside NYC and
work in the city where the subway is still the cheapest form of live
entertainment!

- --
Steve Lawler

'01 ST

"The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many',
and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'."
             -- Larry Hardiman