RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #149

The Ozarks kick a_s!!!  A buddy of mine says it's like
the Smokey Mountains w/out the LEOs and traffic. :p

This year I'm doing the Skyline Drive, BRPm Smokey
Mountains then back up through TN, KY, WV, OH, then
back home through WV, PA, NY to CT.  But the year
after I'd like to do a trip to the Ozarks.  In fact
this is where the 2004 Spport-touring.net rally will
be held.

That same buddy gave me a motorcycle book focusing
just on the roads and attraction in the Ozarks.  Good
Stuff!

Bryce