Re: [ST] New Valve Shim Removal Tool?

Neil,
I seem to recall hearing that the second-generation 955's use a
shim-under-bucket system, similar to, but using different shims than the
TT-600 (and presumabily the Daytona 600).  If that is the case, then valve
adjustment will require camshaft removal and its likely there is no special
tool needed.
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST